In Wednesday's Kansas Department of Health Environment report, KDHE added 77 new coronavirus cases in Ford County with a case rate of 102.6 per 1,000 people.
There 57 new virus tests conducted, with a testing rate of 343.2 per 1,000 people.
There was one new hospitalization and one new intensive care admission.
The only facilities listed with this week’s case cluster summary for Ford County are H&R Block with five cases within the past 14 days and Dodge City USD 443 with eight cases within the last 14 days.
According to the KDHE, it will release the names of locations that have five or more cases with symptom-onset dates in the past 14 days.
National Beef and Reflection Living were removed from the cluster report.
According to USD 443's report on Wednesday, it had 40 active coronavirus cases. They were:
• Three staff members at Beeson Elementary School.
• One staff member at Central Elementary School.
• Two students at Comanche Middle School.
• 10 students at Dodge City High School and three staff members.
• Five students at Dodge City Middle School and seven staff members.
• One staff member at Linn Elementary School.
• One staff member at Miller Elementary School.
• One staff member at Northwest Elementary School.
• One student at Ross Elementary School.
• One staff member at Soule Elementary School.
• Two staff members at the district office and two in the maintenance department.
To contact the writer, email email@example.com.